HornGuys.com will take a short vacation beginning Tuesday for Thanksgiving week.
Marcus Bonna Fall shipment should arrive Nov. 28-ish.
Protec PB316SBDLX PROPAC DLX Screw Bell Horn Case
Designed to fit the smallest and largest wraps (including the Geyer wrap), Protec’s new Screw Bell French Horn PRO PAC allows for a custom fit with sections for sheet music, a mute, and small accessories—all in a single lightweight compact case. The ultimate in transportation, the PB316SBDLX is carry-on friendly with most airlines, includes a padded shoulder strap, and is compatible with Protec’s optional backpack strap (model# BPSTRAP) and optional trolley (model #T1).
Lined with soft nylex, the interior can be customized using the various modular parts: body block with secure strap, lid body block, zippered accessory pouch, and double mouthpiece pouch. Each modular part features hook & loop fasteners that allow it to be positioned anywhere inside the case. The removable mute pouch features a drawstring closure and is securely held by retaining straps. The lightweight frame is made of shock-absorbing wood and is covered with water-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon. Comfort Features
- Quick-lock closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Attachable to optional trolley (Model # T1)
- Subway handle
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon exterior
- Front-side zippered pocket
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Soft non-abrasive nylex lining
- Modular body block with secure strap
- Modular zippered accessory pouch
- Modular double mouthpiece pouch
- Removable padded mute pouch with drawstring closure
- Modular lid body block
More from this collection