This 3D-printed practice mute for bass trombone is produced by David Rejano, principal trombonist of the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
- Light weight, 8.55 oz, 242g, valuable for long practice sessions.
- Stable pitch, which makes practice time and pitch much more realistic.
- Perfected resistance offers you the most realistic feel compared to playing without a mute.
- Damage resistant material because we all have accidents.
- Attractive design based on a wine decanter shape, with numerous trim colors to match your taste and style.
- New trim collar material, more durable than cork or neoprene, allows mute to stay fitted in your bell with little effort.
- Made in USA
Fit (we will test the following as I get to them...)
Rejano Mutes are designed to promote a great practice experience when life requires playing only on a Practice Mute.