Welcome to 2023! We're back and ready for action.
Conn Elkhart 6H Tenor Trombone Used
This is a professional tenor trombone made by C.G Conn in Elkhart, Indiana in about 1960. It has the classic dimensions that have been the archetype for many other trombones since: .500" bore hand slide, 8" bell. As played by Frank Rosolino and many others.
- 2-piece 8" brass bell, unsoldered rim
- .500" bronze slide with chrome plated nickel inside tubes, nickel crook and trim
- removable balance weight
- original case
- minor loss of plating on inside slide tubes, but it's not noticeable with regards to slide action. The hand slide is outstanding
- some evidence of dent removal from tuning slide crook
- lacquer is intact but is darkened due to age
More from this collection